Help give hope to thousands of children by making a donation today.
It would be great if you could consider setting up a regular donation by direct debit. It's the most efficient way to donate to the charity and means we can plan ahead, ensuring we have a reliable source of income for key projects in the future. It also means we can reduce administration costs.
On behalf of the children at Great Ormond Street Hospital, thank you for your support.
How will my gift be spent?
- Funding the most up-to-date equipment.
- Supporting the research and development of new and better treatments.
- Contributing to the rebuilding and refurbishment of two thirds of the
hospital and the UCL Institute of Child Health.
- Enabling staff training to provide the best care for patients.
- Providing accommodation and support services for families.
Our hospital is 160 years old, and is showing its age. Visit our hospital redevelopment site here.
What could my regular gift buy?
£3 a month
could help fund special family accommodation
£5 a month
could buy a special neonatal mask, small and delicate enough to fit a new baby’s face
£10 per month
could contribute to the building cost for our new Heart and Lung Centre