6 November 2016
Run through the city that never sleeps, and finish in the beautiful Central Park.
The TCS New York Marathon is the largest of the World Marathon Majors and a 'must-do' for any serious marathon runner. From Brooklyn to the Bronx, this is a journey through all of the variety that makes New York unique.
About the event
Be immersed in the sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps. You'll be joined by 40,000 other runners and be cheered on by over two million spectators. The TCS New York Marathon is a must for any keen marathon runner.
The route will take you through the five boroughs of New York starting in Staten Island and ending in the world famous Central Park. For more information about the route, please visit the TCS New York Marathon website.
How to register
It is extremely difficult for international runners to get a place in this iconic race.
Sports Tours International provides guaranteed entry to the TCS New York Marathon when you purchase one of their travel packages. There are a range of hotels available to meet all kinds of budgets and the travel options include:
- a full travel package including flights, hotel, airport transfers, a rep service and guaranteed entry
- VIP Mandarin Oriental Hotel and entry package
- hotel and guaranteed entry
- flight and guaranteed entry
Sign up today for 2017 through Sports Tours International and take on one of the greatest road races in the world.
Why join #TeamGOSH?
We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us to receive:
- a digital fundraising pack full of fundraising tips
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team