We'd love you to welcome you to the Tick Tock Club in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
What membership gives you
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-class team at Great Ormond Street Hospital and to contribute to our mission to save the lives of thousands of children.
- The chance to meet other Tick Tock Club members and key paediatric specialists, researchers and support staff on hospital tours and at charity gatherings.
- Biannual updates on how your help is making an impact on the lives of our patients, their families and staff.
- Invitation to the opening of the final part of the Mittal Children’s Medical Centre.
- Personal recognition in the surgery centre, once built, as well as recognition in Tick Tock Club and Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity publications, as our way of saying thank you.
How to join
If you're interested in joining the club or would like more information, please contact the Tick Tock Club team at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7239 3133.
The team will be happy to organise an exclusive behind the scenes visit to the hospital for you.
Alternatively, please complete the Tick Tock Club application form.
Gary Lineker: "Please support the Tick Tock Club today."