Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity credit card
Our only official credit card has been carefully designed to promote Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity and provide great value and attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
This card supports the charity with a contribution every time you use it to make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity receives a contribution of up to £20 when you use your card within 90 days of account opening and 0.25 per cent of the amount spent on card purchases.
This means you can help children at the hospital while you shop, all at no extra cost to you.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity also receives £2 for every year you continue to use your card.
Benefits to members
- 0% for 12 months from the date your acccount is opened on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee)
- 0% for 12 months from the date your account is opened on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases from the date your account is opened for the first 3 months
- no annual fee
- free 24 hour Customer Helpline
- free fraud protection*
- online card services - this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply enrol with our Online Card Services, where you'll also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers and much more.
Representative example 16.9% p.a variable card purchases. This is equivalent to 16.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1200.
It all adds up to a great deal for you.
To apply call 0800 028 2440 and quote "Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity".
*If your card is lost or stolen, you will incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify us as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven't paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.