Everyone can get involved in Bad Hair Day. Whether you take part at school, work or in your local community, we want to see you rocking those crazy hairdos and raising funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
We’ve got plenty of fun ideas for you to boost your fundraising target:
- Nominate your headteacher, colleague or friend! Download our nomination poster and sponsor someone to do something daring with their hair.
- Get your fundraising off to a great start: Set up a JustGiving page so when it comes to getting sponsored, it’s easy peasy. You can also set up a unique text code so that those without cash can donate with the touch of a button.
- Hair station: We understand that not everyone is keen to commute to work wearing a bad hairdo. Set up a hair station where you can style up your colleagues’ hair when they arrive and style down when they leave.
- Snap a sneaky selfie: Change your locks and give people a shock! Take a photo of your bad hair, tag it #BadHairDay and share on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages, encouraging others to take part.
- Bind up some braids: Have a braiding competition – who can tie the most braids in the shortest amount of time? Charge a £2 donation for every entrant!
- Set up a fundraising stall: Organise an area in your salon where you can sell cakes, serve tea or give head massages in return for a donation.