Start fundraising in the New Year and Give it up for GOSH!
January is a time to set those all important New Year’s resolutions - why not make it extra special and fundraise at the same time? This will give you extra motivation to stick to your month-long sacrifice. Simply follow the steps below and kick off 2017 with a bang!
- Firstly, choose something to give up in January (chocolate, wine, taking the bus to work… you decide!).
- Set up your JustGiving page and start fundraising now, print off a sponsorship form for anyone who wants to donate in cash.
- Share your sacrifice with your friends and family and ask them to sponsor you.
- Stick up your calendar to keep you motivated, and remember to complete a pledge to make sure there is no backing out.
- If you get really stuck, you can use the cheat sheet! (remember to make a donation to GOSH in return).
Good luck with your month-long sacrifice. By the start of February, not only will you have achieved a great personal goal, together you will have helped the patients and their families who come through the Hospital doors – well done!
If you need a little help, get in touch or call us on 020 3841 3131 and we’ll have you fundraising in no time.