Take on the challenge to give something up of your choice – why not make it extra special and fundraise at the same time? This will give you extra motivation to stick to your sacrifice.
Simply follow the steps below and kick off your fundraising with a bang!
- Firstly, choose something to give up (chocolate, wine, taking the bus to work… you decide).
- Decide on the length of time you will be giving it up for (24 hours, one month or maybe a whole year).
- Set up your JustGiving page and start fundraising now, print off a sponsorship form for anyone who wants to donate in cash.
- Share your sacrifice with your friends and family and ask them to sponsor you.
- Stick up a calendar to keep you motivated.
- If you get really stuck, you can use the cheat sheet! (remember to make a donation to GOSH in return).
Good luck with your sacrifice. By the end of your challenge, not only will you have achieved a great personal goal, together you will have helped the patients and their families who come through the Hospital doors – well done!
If you need a little help, get in touch or call us on 020 3841 3131 and we’ll have you fundraising in no time.