Sunday 9 July
A brand new 10k running event in the capital.
Take to the streets of London and see some of the capital’s best-known landmarks including Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and Big Ben. This iconic race starts at Hyde Park Corner and finishes at Whitehall.
Need a place?
Sign up today for one of our charity places for just £25. We ask all runners to commit to raising £250 for the children at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
This race is always a sell out so join early and get the opportunity to race alongside 25,000 other runners.
Already got a place?
If you already have a place and would like to fundraise please let us know so that we can help get you started.
All of our runners will receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheering points along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team.
If you'd like to find out more information about the British 10k, or any of our challenges, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3841 3164.