Geek out for GOSH streaming tips and tools
Top tips for a livestream success
If you're new to live streaming there's lots of things you can do to get your viewers donating - we love seeing how creative everyone gets!
- Decide on a date and time for your stream and spread the word across your social media channels.
- Download our Geek out for GOSH overlays and social media images below so everyone knows who you're raising money for.
- If you're using a Tiltify page, you can use the polls, incentives and rewards functionality.
- Set some donation milestones - eg. celebrating with a dance every time you raise £25 (or another amount!)
- Get the viewers involved - you could do a poll to get them to decide what you do next in the game or announce you'll do a forfeit if you raise a certain amount in a certain time.
- Call out and thank people that donate - they'll love the recognition.
Download your online Twitch overlay (.png) (50.3 KB)
Download your offline Twitch overlay (.png) (91.5 KB)
Download a Geek out for GOSH Twitch Panel (.png) (12.0 KB)
Download a Geek out for GOSH YouTube overlay (.png) (64.1 KB)
Download a Geek out for GOSH YouTube offline overlay (.png) (128.4 KB)
Social Media images
I'm Geeking out for GOSH image - Landscape (.png) (33.8 KB)
I'm Geeking out for GOSH image - Square (.png) (47.7 KB)
Not signed up to Geek out for GOSH yet?
Take on your own gaming challenge to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.