Host your own virtual fundraiser
You've mastered the virtual world over the last year, now turn those skills to hosting your own online fundraising event.Picture Zoom but with the ability to raise money before, during and after your event for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (GOSH Charity).
With TapSimple, you’ll be able to create, customise and brand your virtual event or online giving page. You’ll also be able to add donation buttons, sell tickets and manage all of your attendees.
We have everything you need to set up your virtual fundraising event.
GOSH Charity needs your help now more than ever, so it can continue to support Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) deliver the very best in life-changing care for seriously ill children from across the UK.
Host a quiz, a wine tasting or even an online class in any subject you like, the choice is yours.
How do I get started?
Simply create your virtual fundraiser using TapSimple:
Top tips for virtual fundraising success
- Personalise your page: Add a target, a photo and tell your network why you’ve chosen to support GOSH Charity.
- Tickets: Either set a fee or make it a free event with a suggested donation. If you opt for free tickets, use this as an opportunity to ask for donations early.
- A captive audience: Tell your supporters why you’re raising money for GOSH Charity and don’t forget to remind supporters to use those donate buttons throughout your event.
- Share your page: Once your event is over, your event page will still be able to accept donations. Send the link to those that attended, as well as those that couldn’t make it.
- Have fun and connect! Use your virtual fundraiser to stay connected with friends and family and come together for a good cause.
Looking for inspiration?
GOSH mum Judith set up her laptop one day in March 2020, along with all the ingredients and equipment she needed to share the joy of making sourdough with friends and family, via Zoom.
Fast forward to 11 months later and Judith continues to run sourdough workshops online, having raised more than £3,000 for GOSH Charity in that time.
“Sourdough baking is a perfect activity during the lockdowns and restrictions we’ve faced this year.
"I can demonstrate sourdough baking in real time while people are in their own homes, using their own ingredients and equipment – I’m just guiding them through the process without interfering!
"Our bakers have found it’s given them a sense of purpose, a structure and is a mindful and therapeutic activity.”
Need some help?
If you have any questions, please call 0203 841 3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.