Taking part at work
Everyone can get involved in Bad Hair Day. Whether you take part at school, work or in your local community, we want to see you rocking those crazy hairdos and raising funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Your fundraising kit contains everything you need to ensure your Bad Hair Day is a good one. Sign up today to receive yours in the post.
Get your workplace involved in Bad Hair Day and give yourself an excuse to go crazy with that comb.
- Nominate your boss! Download our nomination poster so that you and your colleagues can sponsor your boss to do something daring with their hair for the day.
- Hair station: We understand that not everyone is keen to commute to work wearing a bad hairdo. Set up a hair station where your colleagues can style up when they arrive and style down when they leave.
- Snap a sneaky selfie: Change your locks and give people a shock! Take a photo of your bad hair, tag it #BadHairDay and share on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages, encouraging others to take part.
- Boost your fundraising: Set up a JustGiving page so that colleagues who forget their cash can donate online instead.
- Back to your roots: Ask each member of staff to replicate a childhood hairdo. Make sure you bring in those photos for evidence!
- Hair dares: Fill a hat with hair dares, such as bizarre braids, wacky wigs and coloured hair sprays. Ask each brave participant to donate £1 to pick out a challenge.