Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023
29 Oct 2023
Fundraising pledge: £600
Registration fee: £25 + accommodation costs
Take on the ever-growing Dublin Marathon, enjoying a route winding through Ireland’s scenic Capital, showing you the sights of Dublin, over the River Liffey and through to the beautiful Phoenix Park.
Run the Irish Life Dublin Marathon
The Dublin Marathon has come a long way since its inception in 1980, quickly gaining a reputation as one of the best organised city marathons. The crowd support in Dublin is amazing, with very few stretches along the course without spectators there to cheer on runners. The race starts on Fitzwilliam Street Upper and finishes at Merrion Square North - both easily accessible from Dublin city centre hotels. The course is mostly flat with a long stretch through Phoenix Park, and while there aren’t many hills, there is one uphill section at mile 21 ready to test your legs.
Are you up for the challenge?
Every child needs a hero. By taking on the Irish Life Dublin Marathon, you'll be doing something extraordinary for seriously ill children and young people from across the UK.
Register today to take on the Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023.
- Registration fee: £25 + accommodation costs
- Minimum fundraising: £600 (excluding Gift Aid)
Our charity places come as part of a two-night accommodation package. Once you pay your registration fee you'll be sent a link to book and pay for your accommodation through our travel partner.
Our travel partner cannot sell race entries to residents of the island of Ireland.
Accommodation and travel information
- Hotel: Aloft Dublin City, 4-star hotel (central Dublin)
- Duration: Two nights - Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October. Additional nights available on request.
- Room Type: Double/Twin Share Room
- Room Costs £268 per person (£536 room total) for two nights
- Support from Marathon Tours & Travel in Berlin
- Detailed travel itinerary
- Packages are financially covered by ABTA
Travel: Please note, we encourage all runners to ensure your travel plans include time to visit the Expo on the Saturday of race weekend to collect your race kit.
Why run with us?
Join us and know that you're helping Great Ormond Street Hospital provide world-class care to its young patients and their families.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- a complimentary running vest
- access to professional training plans
- a digital welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and material
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- centrally located accommodation as part of your package
- access to our Strava club to stay motivated and connect with other runners
You may also like
Great North Run 2024
Be part of the world's largest half marathon and make a huge difference to seriously ill children.
ASICS London 10K 2024
ASICS London 10K is the summer's greatest celebration of running. Join #TeamGOSH!
Oxford Half Marathon 2023
Enjoy this fast and flat route complete with historic views.
Great South Run 2023
Be part of the largest 10 mile run in the world and make a huge difference.
BMW Berlin Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Berlin in this World Abbott Marathon Major event.
TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Amsterdam as you run the fast 26.2 mile course.