Oxford Half Marathon
16 Oct 2022
Your Challenge, Run
Fundraising pledge: £350
Registration fee: £20
Celebrate running, movement, and the Oxford community with entertainment and cheering fans at the Oxford Half.
About the event
The Oxford Half takes runners through the pristine, winding streets of historic Oxford. Enjoy this fast and flat route complete with historic views; from the city centre, through Old Marston village and finishing on Parks Road, you'll speed through a tour of world-famous museums, universities, parks and more.
Join our team
Secure your place on the start line by signing up for one of our charity places. Use code SAVE50% at checkout for £10 off your registration fee.
- Registration fee - £20 (£10 with code SAVE50%)
- Minimum sponsorship target (excl. Gift Aid) - £350
Got your own place?
If you’re lucky enough to have already got your own place in the Oxford Half we’d love for you to join our team and run for us.
There is no minimum fundraising commitment; we only ask you to raise what you can.
Why Team GOSH?
Want to run with us in 2022? We'll be with you every step of the way. Join Team GOSH and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheering posts along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you're helping Great Ormond Street Hospital provide world-class care to its young patients and their families
Where your money goes
Every child needs a hero. By taking on this challenge, you'll be doing something extraordinary for seriously ill children and young people from across the UK.
GOSH Charity supports life-saving child health research across the country, as well as investing in vital support services, the latest medical technology, and world-class facilities for the children who depend on Great Ormond Street Hospital. Your run can make a huge difference.