Chiltern Challenge 2021
25 Sep 2021
25 September 2021
Choose from two distances: 50km Full Challenge or 25km Half Challenge.
About the event
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. Walk, jog or run along historic trails and over rolling hills.
Starting and finishing at the base camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ and entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests and a few hills with great views - it's a route with real variety and some wonderful scenery - and it's all easily accessible from London.
With 25km options, there's a Chiltern Challenge for everyone!
Choose your fundraising option:
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we’ll cover the cost of your event place!
GOSH CHARITY DISCOUNT – Get 25% off standard reg fees at check out using code GOSH2021.
- Full Challenge - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of our team you'll receive one of our charity T-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, plus:
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance - set a new goal!
- You can join as an Individual or Team
- 50km full challenge or 25km half challenge options
- Walk at Your Pace
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!