Cotswold Way Challenge 2023
24 Jun 2023 to 25 Jun 2023
Registration fee: £10 - £110
Distance: 100km, 50km or 25km
Test yourself in the magical Cotswold Way among rolling hills and villages.
About the Cotswold Way Challenge
A base camp in Cirencester is the start for a 100km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds. With some fantastic views along the route and tough hills in between, this provides a stunning setting for adventurers to test themselves.
You can choose to walk continuously through the day and night, or have a rest stop overnight.
Enjoy full support and hospitality along the way.
There's a challenge for everyone - take on the full 100km route or choose half-distance and quarter-distance options.
Choose your fundraising option
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £22.50 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £15 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £7.50 registration fee + £250 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a smaller target
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £72.50 registration fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
Why trek with us?
As part of our team, you'll receive one of our charity T-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, as well as:
- rest stops with free food and drink
- all meals/food included
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- medal, T-shirt, a glass of bubbly
- the opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance
- you can join as an individual or a team
- walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- two day Full 'Daylight' option
- camping options available
- pre-event training support and app
It's your challenge - your way.
For more information on the event please see the Cotswold Way website.
- Visit the official Ultra Challenge website to find out more about the Cotswold Way Challenge route and hospitality.
- Visit our Training Zone for access to route planners, calculators and your own personal trainer.
Contact the Challenge Events team:
Call: 020 3841 3164
You may also like
Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Dublin in this scenic marathon.
London Halloween Walk 2023
Treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of the City’s scary streets and historic haunts.
Oxford Half Marathon 2023
Enjoy this fast and flat route complete with historic views.
Great South Run 2023
Be part of the largest 10 mile run in the world and make a huge difference.