Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones 2021
10 Jul 2021 to 11 Jul 2021
Your Challenge, Trek, New Year Challenges
10–11 July 2021
Run, jog or walk your way across the ultimate 100km adventure along one of the UK's oldest paths. Choose from a non-stop challenge or a full weekend with camping included!
Conquer 100km along the oldest path in Britain, The Ridgeway, and finish at the iconic Avebury Stone Circle. Join Team GOSH for the 2021 Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones and take on an award-winning ultra-endurance challenge to raise vital funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
About the Challenge
Recognised as the oldest path in Britain, the route takes you on a journey along the iconic Ridgeway from Lewknor to Avebury. Lined with Bronze Age hill forts, Neolithic burial chambers and Roman river crossings, you will step in the same footsteps as travellers who lived over 5,000 years ago. All you need to decide is whether to take it on without stopping or go for the two-day weekend option.
Non-stop vs. Weekender
To take part in the event non-stop - the full 100km in one go, without camping:
- Fundraising commitment: £425 (excluding Gift Aid)
- Registration fee: £44 per person
Please note: The overnight weekender package, including an overnight stop and camping, has now SOLD OUT.
- Fully sign-posted route
- Pit stops with food, water, snacks and medical support
- Timing chips to record your time
- Bag transport for all participants
- Finishers medal
- A technical GOSH top to wear on the day
- A digital fundraising pack with tips and help
- Chances to win event day kit and GOSH goodies
- Training advice and dedicated support from a member of our events team
If you choose to take on the weekend option with camping at the base camps you will also get:Watch the 2019 event day video to experience the event for yourself:
- Two-course meal
- Hot showers
- Access to bars and concessions
- Yoga sessions
- A two-person tent already set up for you