South Coast Challenge 2023
2 Sep 2023 to 3 Sep 2023
Trek 100km through the South Downs National Park and raise money for seriously ill children across the UK.
About the South Coast Challenge
With an Eastbourne start, the route meanders up Beachy Head, over the Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point.
Continuing on to Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups and downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
There are 50km and 25km challenge options as well – so make it your challenge, your way!
Choose your fundraising option
- Full Challenge - £22.50 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £15 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £7.50 registration fee + £250 in fundraising
- Full Challenge - £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £72.50 registration fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of our team, you'll receive one of our charity T-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, plus:
- rest stops with free food and drink
- all meals/food included
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- a medal, a t-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- the opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance - set a new goal!
- you can join as an individual or a team
- 100km Full Challenge with half or quarter challenge options
- walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- a two-day Full Daylight option
- camping options
- pre-event training support and app
It's your challenge - your way!
You may also like
TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Amsterdam as you run the fast 26.2 mile course.
Great North Run 2024
Be part of the world's largest half marathon and make a huge difference to seriously ill children.
ASICS London 10K 2024
ASICS London 10K is the summer's greatest celebration of running. Join #TeamGOSH!
Step up and feel the joy flowing through your body as you take on your own running challenge.