South West Coast to Coast 2021
24 Jul 2021 to 25 Jul 2021
24-25 July 2021
Brand new challenge for 2021!
Take on this new Challenge for 2021 - across England's South West Peninsular. It's 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups and downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between.
You'll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food and drink, and a huge welcome and celebration at the finish line after an amazing journey.
With half and 'quarter' distance options also - there's a South West Challenge for all
Choose your fundraising option:
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we’ll cover the cost of your event place!
GOSH CHARITY DISCOUNT (Summer deal) – sign up for a charity funding place for only £5 using discount code GOSH2021 until 31 July 2021
Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of our team you'll receive one of our charity T-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, plus:
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance - set a new goal!
- You can join as an Individual or Team
- 100km full challenge, with half and quarter challenge options
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours +
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Find out more information on the South West Coast 2 Coast website.