TCS London Marathon 2022
2 Oct 2022
Fundraising pledge: £2,000
Registration fee: £100 on confirmation of a place
Distance: 26.2 miles
From Greenwich Park to the Mall, be part of the world's most iconic marathon challenge.
TCS London Marathon 2022
It's time to build an amazing fundraising team for the 2022 TCS London Marathon!
Due to a high demand for places, we operate an application system. Please complete our application form for a chance to take part and we will be in touch in the coming months to let you know if you have been successful. Unfortunately, we always have more applications for the TCS London Marathon than we have places, so we can't guarantee that everyone who applies will be able to secure a marathon place. However, we will do our best to offer everyone a place in an alternative event.
To confirm your place on Team GOSH, we ask that you pay a £100 registration fee (on offer of a place) and pledge to raise £2,000 (excl. Gift Aid).
The London Marathon welcomes the use of standard wheelchairs and race runners in the mass participation event. In order to take part in the mass race in your wheelchair you must be able to participate under your own power, you cannot be pushed.
For more information on eligibility requirements, cut-off times and accepted wheeled equipment and devices, please visit the London Marathon website.
If you have an accessibility requirement and are interested in a charity place with Team GOSH, please complete an application via the button above and then get in touch with us to confirm your application.
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of Team GOSH - either as a ballot (public entry) or charity place runner, you will receive:
- an online fundraising pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials.
- personal training support from our dedicated Team GOSH coach
- a complimentary professional running vest.
- an information evening to give you a chance to meet other team members and ask any questions.
- access to professional training plans and invitations to team training runs
- incentive items and promotional materials.
- cheering points from start to finish along the route for your family and friends.
- post race reception off The Mall with food, refreshments and a complimentary massage
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team.
You'll be running as part of an inspiring team of fellow fundraisers like Isaac and Kerry, who shared their reasons for running with GOSH ahead of the 2019 event: