TCS London Marathon 2022
2 Oct 2022
Fundraising pledge: £2,000
Registration fee: £100 on confirmation of a place
Distance: 26.2 miles
From Greenwich Park to the Mall, be part of the world's most iconic marathon. Join thousands of people taking on the ultimate running challenge - 26.2 miles through the streets of London - and make a difference to the lives of seriously ill children.
Discover how to run for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), and find out where your money will go.
Run the London Marathon for GOSH
Due to high demand, applications for 2022 charity places with us are now closed. If you recently submitted an application, please keep an eye on your emails for an update in April 2022.
Secured a ballot place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place in the 2022 TCS London Marathon through the public ballot, we'd love for you to join Team GOSH and make your run count! As you have your own place in the event, there's no minimum fundraising commitment, we'd only ask you to raise what you can.
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of Team GOSH, you will receive:
- an online fundraising pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials.
- personal training support from our dedicated Team GOSH coach
- a complimentary professional running vest.
- an information evening to give you a chance to meet other team members and ask any questions.
- access to professional training plans and invitations to team training runs
- incentive items and promotional materials.
- cheering points from start to finish along the route for your family and friends.
- post race reception off The Mall with food, refreshments and a complimentary massage
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team.
You'll be running as part of an inspiring team of fellow fundraisers like Isaac and Kerry, who shared their reasons for running with GOSH ahead of the 2019 event:
Where your money will go
Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Every day, 619 children and young people from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments.
Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. Every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world.
Despite the greatest challenges a child can face, the hospital is a place where being sick does not always mean being sad. And it’s a place where you’ll find – today and every day – some of the bravest people you could ever meet.
This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support, and every day is a chance for you to make a difference.