Get your salon behind the HAIRraising appeal at Great Ormond Street Hospital by holding a cut-a-thon.Hold a cut-a-thon and let your customers know that a donation from each treatment will be made to HAIRraising on a designated date. Not only will you get your staff and customers supporting the salon's activity, but you can create a brilliant press opportunity too.
We can support your salon's cut-a-thon and promote your fundraising on our HAIRraising Facebook page.
Make it bigger
You can also incorporate some of our fundraising ideas to make your day go with a bang; why not ask your staff to come to work in fancy dress for the day?
What to do next
- Agree on a date for your cut-a-thon
- Register your event with us, letting us know where and when you are holding it (we will be able to support you with materials to make your event extra special)
- Start advertising your cut-a-thon to customers and send out a press release to your local media
- Agree with staff how the day will run and encourage individuals to look after different areas of fundraising on the day
- Enjoy the day and have fun!