Kick start your fundraising with our assembly resources! Holding a special assembly is a great way to launch your fundraising and help bring Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) to life for students, and we've done all the hard work for you!
Whether you need a presentation, an educational film, some facts and figures, or just some tips about how to talk about us, we have got everything you need.
- Use our to educate students about GOSH and help them to understand why their support is so important. Or, drop us a line if you would like a PowerPoint presentation to use, which can be customised for your school and includes a suggested script for your assembly.
- Our 'Talking about GOSH' guide contains all the facts you need, as well as discussion points to get students thinking about the impact of the hospital's work and the important of their support.
- Our films are fantastic ways to help students understand more about the hospital. You can find them with our information for young and teen fundraisers:
- Meet seven-year-old patient George and find out why he thinks GOSH is the best hospital in the world!
- Meet seventeen-year-old patient Megan to learn about her experience at GOSH, and the importance of the pioneering research carried out at the hospital
- Our One Day at GOSH film captures the vital work of the hospital during just one perfectly normal yet extraordinary day.
If you need any other materials or information get in touch with the team here by emailing us or giving us a ring on 020 3841 3131.