Tom's RBC Race for the Kids peanut butter and chocolate and cookies
Peanut Butter and Chocolate cookies
Makes about 20 biscuits
- 200g peanut butter
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 50g salted peanuts
- 50g chocolate chips
- 50g oats*
- Heat your oven to 160c fan / 180c conventional
- Mix together the sugar and peanut butter until combined
- Add all other dry ingredients and stir
- Stir in the egg, until a dough forms
- Using a teaspoon or a small ice-cream scoop, form balls about 1 inch in diameter onto a lined baking sheet, ensuring about 4cm between each biscuit.
- Lightly press the dough down with a fork
- Bake for about 15 minutes until just golden brown, then allow to cool before enjoying with a glass of cold milk!