Looking for fundraising inspiration? Browse through our bright ideas and download handy tips and materials.
We've got everything you need to kick-start your fundraising.
Access our Small book of Big Ideas to get started.
- Rummage through your fancy dress cupboard and get in character! Hold a murder mystery party for you and your friends. Ask for donations and get guests to place bets on the murderer.
- Brave the shave! Get sponsored to shave your head for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Remember to take before and after pictures.
- Organise a quiz for you and your friends! Check out our to help get you started. GOSH Quiz (2.22 MB)
- Come Dine with me! Take it in turns amongst you and your friends to host a dinner party. Get competitive and ask guests to pay what they think the meal was worth and see who raises the most.
- Get your glad rags on and raise money for a fantastic cause with our handy guide - How to organise a charity ball or dinner (294.8 KB)
Fundraise at work
- Take a look at our fundraising work guide to help get you started!
- Sign up for a run, cycle or trek with colleagues and create a bit of office competitiveness!
- Ask your boss to donate a day off of work for one lucky employee. Get colleagues to enter a raffle to be in with a chance of winning!
- Order a collection box for your reception desk.
- Organise a quiz for you and your colleagues and get your boss to be the quiz master! Check out our quiz night guide to help get you started.
- Dress down Friday! Ask colleagues to make a small donation to wear their own clothes.
- Get people to donate their services in lieu for sponsorship – you could even get your boss to be the tea lady for the day.
Fundraise at school
We have loads of great ideas to make fundraising at school fun and educational – visit our special schools pages to find out more!
Take a look at our gallery below to see some of our amazing fundraisers in action.