Collections not only help to raise vital funds; they also create awareness of our important work. Your small change can make a big difference!
These are great for collecting loose change around the house. Or, if you’re organising a fundraising event, why not put one of these on each of the tables, to encourage people to donate their spare change?
Put your pennies to good use and order a collection box today.
Last year, collection tins in shops, offices and other local businesses helped us to raise over £70,000.
When ordering your collection tin, please remember that…
- If you work at the organisation, provide the organisations’ address, and not your home address.
- If you don’t personally work at the organisation, ask a member of staff to complete the form on your behalf.
- The location where the tin is being held is responsible for the collection and transferring any money to the charity. Chains will be sent with the tin, so that it can be securely fixed.
If you’re holding a fundraising event, please order a collection box or bucket. Unfortunately, our collection tins are only to be used in offices and at shop till points.
Bucket collections are a really simple and effective way to raise money.
If you haven’t done so already, please let us know about your collection, and order your bucket, by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3841 3131.
Have a look at our how to hold a bucket collection guide, to help get you on your way!
Paying in your money
You can pay in your money in one of the following ways:
- Make a cheque payable to ‘Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity’ and send it to: Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE. Please attach a note with your contact details and your supporter number.
- Make bank transfer either online or by going into your local bank (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3841 3131 for our details)
- Pay over the phone by credit or debit card. Please call us on 0207 239 3131 and a member of the team will be able to take your card payment.