Becoming a corporate partner of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity offers a unique opportunity to engage both customers and staff, and help the hospital provide world-class care to hundreds of seriously-ill children every day.
Working in partnership
We have a passionate Corporate Partnerships team who are expert in delivering inspiring partnerships that provide real business benefits. These include:
- Alignment with a trusted brand, voted the UK’s 2nd best charity brand by the British Public (Charity Brand Index 2013)
- Increased brand awareness and equity through leveraging our famous tear drop logo which has 78 per cent national awareness.
- An opportunity to attract and motivate staff – one of our partners has seen 87% staff engagement across its national workforce, demonstrating that staff across the UK feel passionately about our cause.
- The opportunity to develop a sales promotion to influence purchasing decisions which can lead to increased sales – one of our partners ran a campaign donating £1 from every children’s meal sold, in which they saw an 80 per cent uplift in sales and raised £73,000 in just four weeks.
- Alignment to a media friendly brand with opportunities to generate strong PR coverage and enhance your reputation. This can lead to improved customer loyalty and the chance to engage new customers.
- Support from an experienced Account Manager who will be there every step of the way to guide you and ensure our partnership meets your objectives.