Whether it’s employee fundraising and engagement, commercial opportunities or one-off events, we’ll work closely alongside your teams to develop a mutually-beneficial partnership to help the hospital provide world-class care to hundreds of seriously ill children every day. Get in touch with the team today Get in touch with the team today.
Working in partnership
We have a passionate corporate partnerships team who are experts in delivering inspiring partnerships that provide real business benefits, including:
- Alignment with a trusted brand, voted the UK’s seventh in the Charity Brand Index.
- Increased brand awareness and equity through leveraging our famous teardrop logo which has 78 per cent national awareness.
- An opportunity to attract and motivate staff – one of our partners has seen 87 per cent staff engagement across its national workforce, demonstrating that staff across the UK feel passionately about our cause.
- The opportunity to develop a sales promotion to influence purchasing decisions which can lead to increased sales – one of our partners ran a campaign donating £1 from every children’s meal sold, in which they saw an 80 per cent uplift in sales and raised £73,000 in just four weeks.
- Alignment to a media-friendly brand with opportunities to generate strong PR coverage and enhance the organisation's reputation. This can lead to improved customer loyalty and the chance to engage new customers.
- Support from an experienced account manager who will be there every step of the way to guide you and ensure our partnership meets your objectives.