Brighton Marathon 2021
12 Sep 2021
Your Challenge, Run
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fundraising pledge: £500
Registration fee: £35
Distance: 26.2 miles
Sunday 12 September 2021
Every child needs a hero - run the Brighton Marathon for GOSH
Take part in this spectacular marathon on closed roads in the vibrant city of Brighton. The Brighton Marathon course will take you through beautiful Preston Park, along the spectator-lined streets before a hero's finish along the sea front.
With spectacular sea views and an electric atmosphere, there’s no surprise Brighton Marathon is one of the UK’s favourites.
Join Team GOSH - Sunday 12 September 2021
Run for the seriously ill children at Great Ormond Street Hospital as part of our 200-strong team, and enjoy fantastic support along the route and a VIP reception including a post-race massage in our marquee at the finish.
- Registration fee: £35.
- Minimum fundraising commitment: £500 (excluding Gift Aid).
Got a place for 2021 already?
If you've already secured your own place, we’d love you to join our team and run for us. There is no minimum fundraising commitment, we only ask you to raise what you can.
As part of Team GOSH, you'll receive:
- a complimentary professional running vest
- a well-deserved post-race massage
- access to professional training plans
- cheering points along the route
- a post-race reception on the seafront just minutes from the finish line
- a digital welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and material
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team.
You'll be running as part of an inspiring team of fundraisers. Take a peek at a previous Brighton Marathon to get a feel for the day.