London to Brighton Cycle
19 Sep 2021
Clapham Common/Brighton Seafront
Fundraising pledge: £150
Registration fee: £50
Distance: 54 miles
The UK's largest multi-charity London to Brighton cycle ride, perfect for solo first-time riders and velo-enthusiast teams alike.
Take the picturesque route through the English countryside followed by a thigh-busting climb up Ditchling Beacon before you glide down to the vibrant Brighton Seafront. With a picturesque buffet lunch stop at the halfway point, this ride is a fantastic day out in the sun. The event is organised by Skyline Events. You can view the scenic route and find out more information about the event.
Currently sold out - join the waiting list
Got your own place in the event?
If you already have your own place in the London to Brighton Cycle, we’d love for you to join our team and ride for us. There is no minimum fundraising commitment; we only ask you to raise what you can.
Why join Team GOSH?
Once you've signed up, we'll support you all the way. As part of Team GOSH you'll receive:
- Free technical cycling jersey
- Digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- Access to professional training plans
- Free buffet lunch, which takes place at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill. Eat as much as you like, from our delicious pastas to our famous carrot cake!
- Free water stops, which occur at 21 miles in the morning and 46 miles in the afternoon at the top of Ditchling Beacon – a well-deserved rest and refresh
- Full mechanical support. We have four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch), but if you're unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points, there are also roaming mechanics
- Fully signposted route, so there's no need for you to be looking at a map. You can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside
- Unlimited support from GOSH Charity's dedicated Challenge Events team