Oxford Half Marathon
15 Oct 2023
Fundraising pledge: £350
Registration fee: £20
Celebrate running, movement, and the Oxford community with entertainment and cheering fans at the Oxford Half.
About the event
The Oxford Half takes runners through the pristine, winding streets of historic Oxford. Enjoy this fast and flat route complete with historic views. From the city centre, through Old Marston village and finishing on Parks Road, you'll speed through a tour of world-famous museums, universities, parks and more.
Run the Oxford Half Marathon for GOSH
We'd love for you to join our team at the 2023 Oxford Half Marathon. As part of our team, you'll enjoy fantastic support right up until race day.
- We'll ask you for your basic contact details, your vest size and your reason for running with GOSH.
- The registration fee is £20
- We ask runners to commit to a raising a minimum of £350 in sponsorship (excluding Gift Aid).
Already got a general entry place?
If you've secured your own place in the 2023 Oxford Half Marathon, we’d love for you to join our team and run for us. There is no minimum fundraising commitment; we only ask you to raise what you can.
Why Team GOSH?
Want to run with us in 2023? We'll be with you every step of the way. Join Team GOSH and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheering posts along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you're helping Great Ormond Street Hospital provide world-class care to its young patients and their families
Where your money goes
Every child needs a hero. By taking on this challenge, you'll be doing something extraordinary for seriously ill children and young people from across the UK.
GOSH Charity supports life-saving child health research across the country, as well as investing in vital support services, the latest medical technology, and world-class facilities for the children who depend on Great Ormond Street Hospital. Your run can make a huge difference.
You may also like
Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Dublin in this scenic marathon.
Great South Run 2023
Be part of the largest 10 mile run in the world and make a huge difference.
TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Amsterdam as you run the fast 26.2 mile course.
Royal Parks Half Marathon 2023
Take in some of the capital's famous landmarks and four of London's Royal Parks in this iconic, sell-out event.