Collections not only help to raise vital funds – they create awareness of our important work to create a better future for seriously ill children. Your small change can make a big difference to the patients and families at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
The health and safety of all of our supporters is a priority. Due to the current challenges posed by COVID-19 we want to make sure that you're keeping safe whilst planning your event. All fundraising activity undertaken by members of the public must adhere to government guidelines around events and social distancing.
There are lots of other ways you can get involved and start fundraising from the comfort of your own home. We've pulled them together here.
Home collection boxes
Home collection boxes are great for collecting loose change around the house.
Put your pennies to good use and order a collection box today.
Last year, collection tins in shops, offices and other local businesses helped us to raise over £70,000.
When ordering your collection tin, please remember:
- If you work at the organisation, provide the organisations’ address, and not your home address.
- If you don’t personally work at the organisation, ask a member of staff to complete the form so we can be sure that they’re happy to display a collection tin.
- The location where the tin is being held is responsible for the collection and transferring any money to the charity. Our tins have chains on them so that it can be securely fixed, and each is individually numbered
Our collection tins are designed to be used at fixed locations in offices and at shop till points.
Is your workplace looking for your next charity of the year? We’d love to talk to you about all the great events you could do to support us! No matter if you’re a small or large business, your support makes all the difference to thousands of patients each year. Give our Community Fundraising team a ring on 020 3841 3179 or email us on email@example.com to talk about your plans.
Paying in your collection money
You can pay in any money you've collected online by clicking the button
Other ways to pay in your collection money
- Make a cheque payable to ‘Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity’ and send it to: Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, 40 Bernard Street, London, WC1N 1LE. Please attach a note with your contact details and your supporter number.
- Make bank transfer either online or by going to your local bank (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3841 3131 for our details).
- Pay over the phone by credit or debit card. Please call us on 020 3841 3131 and one of the team will be able to take your card payment.
Whatever shape your fundraising takes, we think you're amazing and we want to say a huge, heartfelt thanks for the support you're giving GOSH, now and always.
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please contact us at email@example.com or on 020 3841 3131.