Fundraising Through Facebook
Getting ready for your birthday? Celebrate your day in a special way by setting up a Facebook Fundraiser in aid of GOSH Charity! Facebook even send you a reminder two weeks before your birthday giving you the option to set up a fundraiser in celebration of your birthday.
All of the money raised for GOSH Charity through Facebook Fundraisers comes directly to the charity and helps to make a very real difference to the patients, families and staff at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Money you raise could help to fund pioneering medical research, state of the art medical equipment, support services such as the hospital’s dedicated play team or parent accommodation, and the vital rebuilding and refurbishment of the hospital.
It couldn’t be easier to set up your own birthday Facebook Fundraiser for GOSH Charity:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click Fundraisers in the left-hand menu of your main news feed
- Click Select Charity – and select Great Ormond Street Hospital and Children’s Charity
- Decide on how much money you’d like to try and raise
- Pick an end date for your fundraiser
- Give your fundraiser a title, such as ‘Hannah’s birthday fundraiser for Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity!’
- Tell your friends and family why you’ve chosen to support us
- Pick a cover photo – you can use one of ours or upload your own
- Click Create and invite your friends
Thank you for choosing to support Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity. Your support makes an incredible difference to the patients and families at Great Ormond Street Hospital.