Fundraising sweepstake posters
Looking for a quick and easy way to fundraise? Try one of our fun sweepstake posters, and help create a better future for children at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH).
Guess the name of the Easter Bunny
Hop into the Easter mood and encourage your colleagues and friends to take part in our 'Guess the Name of the Easter Bunny' sweepstake!
Addicted to the latest series? Use our TV sweepstake and make a difference to the patients at GOSH.
Guess the name of the baby
Celebrate the impending arrival of someone special with our Baby sweepstake
Guess my time
If you're taking on a sponsored run, cycle or swim, our Guess my time sweepstake is a great way to boost your fundraising total.
Our mascot, Bernard, is somewhere in the hospital - please help us find him on our fun Find Bernard game! Set an entry fee for participants to guess where he's hiding, then reveal the winner, present them with a prize and make a donation to the charity.
Sweepstake competitions can be a fun way to help raise money for GOSH, but there are some basic rules that you will need to follow if you are planning on running your own sweepstake:
- The entry price must be the same for all participants.
- You need to decide before hosting your competition if the entry money will be split between the winner and the Charity, or if you are going to have a separate prize with all entry fees going to the Charity. Whichever approach you take, participants must be informed before they enter and the host cannot make a profit (ie funds will need to be donated).
- Participants in your office sweepstake must all be employed to work from the same location
- You must not sell entry on the street or house to house.
- If you are doing a competition where people need to guess the square of a picture that an object is hidden on, such as our ‘Find Bernard' game, you will need to decide ahead of time which the winning square is, and make sure that is saved somewhere securely (for examples in a sealed envelope). If no one guesses that square, then the nearest guess is the winner.
Sweepstakes can be used for a number of competitions. For more ideas for your fundraising event, please click visit our ideas page here.
Paying in your fundraising money
You can pay in your fundraising money from your sweepstake in many different ways. For more information, visit our FAQ section here.