1 Jan 2024 to 31 Jan 2024
Your Challenge, Run
Fundraising pledge: No minimum target, set your own goal
Registration fee: Free
Looking for something to brighten up your January? Start the new year with a fun challenge to get your body moving while fundraising for seriously ill children across the UK.
JanuRun is your chance to get moving, embrace a positive mindset and make a real difference to the lives of seriously ill children.
Embrace the fresh air as you run, walk or wheel 31 miles throughout January – when, where and how you like. Whether you head out for a mile a day or three miles a few times a week, it's about getting out, getting active and getting ready for an incredible 2024.
Open to all abilities, you can take part on your own, as a team or alongside a four-legged friend. Ultimately, this virtual challenge will show how heading outside can help you feel better inside.
How it works
It’s free to take part in JanuRun and easy to sign up:
- Head to the website to sign up for free.
- Once you sign up, you will receive your own fundraising page which you can personalise with pictures and your story, and add your fitness activity too.
- Share your page with all your friends, family and colleagues. Tell them about your challenge and ask them to sponsor you.
- Run, walk or wheel 31 miles throughout January and see how heading outside can help you feel better inside.
- At the end of January, look back on everything you’ve achieved and get ready to take those good vibes into 2024 – and beyond!
Unlock exclusive rewards along the way!
The first 350 people to register by 12 December will receive a free running buff and pair of shoelaces* so we recommend signing up early!
As the miles and money increase, you’ll start to earn digital badges to proudly display on your fundraising page.
Plus, if you raise £96 from your challenge, you'll receive an exclusive JanuRun medal* to celebrate your amazing achievement.
You may also like
TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Amsterdam as you run the fast 26.2 mile course.
Great North Run 2024
Be part of the world's largest half marathon and make a huge difference to seriously ill children.
ASICS London 10K 2024
ASICS London 10K is the summer's greatest celebration of running. Join #TeamGOSH!