Peter Pan in schools
Get your school involved in staging a performance of Peter Pan, in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity.
Licence Fees for Peter Pan
When staging a production in your school in the UK you will not have to pay the licence fee if you are fundraising for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity and providing you use one of the following scripts:
- Barrie's original play
- Your own adaptation of Peter Pan
- Script offered by the charity
- you are using a third party's adaptation or version of Peter Pan, such as Piers Chater Robinson's or David Barrett's musicals, which are part of a separate agreement
- you are a stage or acting school
- you are a youth theatre or amateur drama group
- you are a youth group such as Scouts or Girl Guides
If you're not sure which version you're using, which version to choose or would like to apply for a Peter Pan school licence, please email email@example.com or call 020 3841 3131.
Ticket sale donations, raffles or collections are great ways to support us through your performance.
Any licence fees paid will benefit Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, but if you would like to fundraise for us at your performance in addition to obtaining a licence, or if your school is exempt from the licence fee, we would be happy to send you our fundraising pack (including the free script and backing track).
Register your school's Peter Pan performance
Please register your school's performance of Peter Pan and we'll send you your fundraising pack.