There are lots of ways that you can learn about Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) and support us too.
What you can do
- Tell your school about us! Have a look here so you can tell your teachers and friends all about GOSH and the charity.
- Find out about our 5k family fun run, RBC Race for the Kids! You can walk it, run it, or even whizz round on your scooter. We would love to see you and your family there.
- Get creative with our fun activity sheets. Download the latest sheet, and keep an eye out for new ones.
- Did you know that Great Ormond Street Hospital is over 160 years old? Read up on our amazing history.
- Peter Pan is a very important person at the hospital. Do you know why? You can read all about it here.
- If you’re a patient, don’t forget that you can find lots of information about the hospital and your condition.