Make a regular donation
Help give hope to thousands of children by making a donation today.
It would be great if you could consider setting up a regular donation by direct debit. It's the most efficient way to donate to the charity and means we can plan ahead, ensuring we have a reliable source of income for key projects in the future. It also means we can reduce administration costs.
Meet some of the patients, parents and staff, who will benefit from your donation, in our television advert below.
On behalf of the children at Great Ormond Street Hospital, thank you for your support.
How will my gift be spent?
- Funding the most up-to-date equipment
- Supporting the research and development of new and better treatments
- Contributing to the rebuilding and refurbishment of two thirds of the
hospital and the UCL Institute of Child Health
- Enabling staff training to provide the best care for patients
- Providing accommodation and support services for families