Lake District Challenge 2023
10 Jun 2023 to 11 Jun 2023
The Lake District
Distance: 100km, 50km, 25km or 10km
Walk, jog, or run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace.
About the Lake District Challenge
Our base camp is in Kendal. From there, those completing the full route will take on a 100km anticlockwise loop. It includes some tough hills, the town of Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves.
With some stunning views along the route, there will be a huge welcome and celebration back at base camp after a momentous journey.
You can choose to walk continuously through the day and night, or have a rest stop overnight.
Choose your fundraising option
Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we’ll cover the cost of your event place!
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £22.50 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £15 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £7.50 registration fee + £250 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £72.50 registration fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
Why trek with us?
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops as well as support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
As part of our team you'll receive one of our charity t-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our team, as well as:
- rest stops with free food and drink
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- a medal, a t-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- the opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance
- you can join as an individual or a team
- camping options
- pre-event training support and app
It's your challenge - your way!
- Visit the official Ultra Challenge website to find out more about the Lake District Challenge route and hospitality.
- Visit our Training Zone for access to route planners, calculators, and your own personal trainer.
Contact the Challenge Events team:
Call: 020 3841 3164
You may also like
Irish Life Dublin Marathon 2023
Take in the iconic sights of Dublin in this scenic marathon.
London Halloween Walk 2023
Treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of the City’s scary streets and historic haunts.
Oxford Half Marathon 2023
Enjoy this fast and flat route complete with historic views.
Great South Run 2023
Be part of the largest 10 mile run in the world and make a huge difference.