London 2 Brighton Challenge 2023
27 May 2023 to 28 May 2023
London - Brighton
Registration fee: £7.50 - £110
Distance: 100km, 50km or 25km
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is the original endurance trek event in the UK. Trek from the capital to the coast and test your grit with support and hospitality all the way.
About the event
More than 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on the classic capital to coast route.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops as well as support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality on the official Ultra Challenge Series website.
London 2 Brighton Challenge route
You'll start the London 2 Brighton walk in Richmond, next to the River Thames. You'll then head to the North Downs and wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside, with the halfway point at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view. With 100km, half and quarter distance options, there's a challenge for everyone.
Choose your fundraising option
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £22.50 registration fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £15 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £7.50 registration fee + £250 in fundraising
- Full Challenge (Use code 23SPRING100 for £10 off your registration fee) - £110 registration fee + £330 in fundraising
- Half Challenge (Use code 23SPRING50 for £7.50 off your registration fee) - £72.50 registration fee + £220 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge (Use code 23SPRING25 for £5.00 off your registration fee) - £45 registration fee + £135 in fundraising
Why take on the challenge with GOSH?
As part of our team you'll receive one of our charity t-shirts, training tips, fundraising advice and unlimited support from our Challenge Events team, plus:
- rest stops with free food and drink
- all meals/food included
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- a medal, a t-shirt, and a glass of bubbly
- the opportunity to walk, jog or run your chosen distance
- you can join as an individual or a team
- 106km Full Island Challenge with half or quarter challenge options
- walk at your pace
- a two-day full daylight option
- camping options
- pre-event training support and app
It's your challenge - your way!
You may also like
London Halloween Walk 2023
Treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of the City’s scary streets and historic haunts.
Thames Path Challenge
Walk, jog or run along England's greatest river and be one of hundreds of people taking on this epic challenge for GOSH.
Thames Bridges Trek 2023
Trek across London taking in unrivalled views of the skyline and historic landmarks.