Outlaw Half Nottingham
15 May 2022
Fundraising pledge: £350
Registration fee: £45
Distance: 1.2M swim | 56M bike | 13.1M run
Join Team GOSH for the UK's fastest selling triathlon - Outlaw Half Nottingham.
Outlaw Half Nottingham has become a must-do event for athletes of all ability levels. Its fast, scenic course combined with fantastic organisation and a welcoming environment has led to it become the UK’s fastest selling triathlon. Much of the course is located within Nottingham's National Water Sports Centre, making it both athlete and spectator friendly.
After crossing the finish line you’ll receive an exclusive medal, quality technical t-shirt and a finisher’s goody bag. Post-event massages and a free post-race meal are also available in the event village.
Join Team GOSH
Registration for Outlaw Nottingham Half 2022 has now closed. View the full list of Outlaw Triathlon events to secure your place in another Outlaw event.
Already have your own place in this event?
If you've secured a general entry place in the event, we'd love to have you on Team GOSH. There is no minimum fundraising commitment; we only ask you to raise what you can. Click the button below to register your own place with us.
As part of Team GOSH you'll receive:
- exclusive training support from professional triathlete, Kimberley Morrison
- a complimentary professional running vest
- a fundraising pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
Outlaw Half Nottingham preview
Proudly supported by Team Hatch and Kimberley Morrison
GOSH Charity's partnership with the Outlaw Triathlon series is supported by Team Hatch and Kimberley Morrison.
Team Hatch is an amazingly dedicated group of triathletes, raising money in memory of Emma Rose Hatchley. The team, led by Emma’s father James Hatchley (“Hatch”), are an inspiring group of fundraisers and athletes, whose unwavering commitment has led them to taking on some of the world's biggest long-distance triathlons in aid of GOSH Charity. The team have raced over a dozen races over the last 5 years and already raised a huge £825,000 and in 2022 they aim to reach an incredible £1 million raised for GOSH Charity in Emma's name. See Instagram @team_hatch
Professional triathlete, Kimberley Morrison, will also be providing Team GOSH Outlaw 2022 triathletes with exclusive training tips and support in the lead up to events. Kimberley was cared for at GOSH when she was a child and after complex heart surgery aged 3, she has been determined and ambitious ever since and has a decorated Triathlon career, plus a successful coaching business. See Instagram @kimmoreasons
We are delighted to be working with her and Team Hatch to provide you with the best Outlaw experience possible:
- Free training advice and plans shared on email, created by Kimberley for GOSH fundraisers
- A dedicated training Q&A and a chance to meet Kimberley and Hatch to support you to the start line - hosted virtually
- 6months free Training Peaks 1:1 coaching with Kimberley, refunded for everyone who raises over £5,000
- Access to additional bespoke coaching support from Kimberley, including 1:1 swimming coaching and GoPro analysis (payable)