Royal Parks Half Marathon October 2021
10 Oct 2021
Join an inspirational team of fundraisers and do something extraordinary for the seriously ill children who depend on GOSH, every single day.
About the run
Take part in this spectacular half marathon on closed roads through four beautiful Royal Parks. The 13.1 mile course will take you past world-famous landmarks, and as part of our 500-strong team, you'll enjoy fantastic support from our cheering stations along the route. Once you cross the finish line, a VIP reception awaits, including a post race massage in our marquee.
Your charity place
Secure your place on the start line by signing up today. There is a registration fee of £15, with a fundraising target of £350.
Got a ballot place?
Already got your place in the Royal Parks Half Marathon? We’d love for you to join our team and run for us.
There is no minimum fundraising commitment; we would only ask you to raise what you can.
Why Team GOSH?
Remember: you'll be running as part of an inspiring team of fellow fundraisers like Isaac and Kerry, who shared their reasons for running with GOSH ahead of completing the London Marathon in 2019.
Want to run with us in 2021? We'll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- an amazing post race reception in the charity village
- cheering posts along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you're helping Great Ormond Street Hospital provide world-class care to its young patients and their families
For more information on the race and a look at the scenic route, please visit the Royal Parks Half Marathon website.