Virgin Money London Marathon
3 Oct 2021
Fundraising pledge: £2,000
Registration fee: £100 on place confirmation
Distance: 26.2 miles
2021 Virgin Money London Marathon
Applications now closed
Due to high demand, we operate an application system for our charity places in the Virgin Money London Marathon. As always, we've received considerably more applications than the number of charity places we have to offer and have now closed applications.
Keep an eye out in the summer when applications to join Team GOSH in the 2022 London Marathon will open.
Got a ballot place?
If you have your own place from the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon public ballot, and have confirmed with London Marathon that you're deferring to 2021, or if you were successful in the 2021 public ballot, we'd love for you to use your own place to join Team GOSH!
Make your run count! There's no minimum fundraising commitment, we'd only ask you to raise what you can.
Why join Team GOSH?
As part of Team GOSH - either as a ballot (public entry) or charity place runner, you will receive:
- an online fundraising pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials.
- a complimentary professional running vest.
- an information evening to give you a chance to meet other team members and ask any questions.
- access to professional training plans.
- incentive items and promotional materials.
- cheering points from start to finish along the route for your family and friends.
- post race reception with food, refreshments and a complimentary massage
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team.
You'll be running as part of an inspiring team of fellow fundraisers like Isaac and Kerry, who shared their reasons for running with GOSH ahead of the 2019 event.