Plan your fundraising
If you're looking for support on how best to do your fundraising, have a look below and see if we can help. If not, get in touch - we love hearing from you!
What could be better than raising money for GOSH through coffee and cake? Whether you're planning for the future or would like to host a virtual or socially distanced coffee morning, download our guide here.
Check out our Bake it Better event too and register now for your free fundraising pack.
The GOSH Quiz
We have a number of quizzes available to download - make sure you register your quiz with us here so we can make sure you have everything you need to make your event a real success.
- Download our GOSH Quiz pack (4.26 MB)
- Download our virtual quiz - there's one for adults and one for families with little ones
- Download our 80s quiz pack (753.52 KB)
Looking for an addition to your fundraising? Try one of our fun sweepstake posters and help create a better future for children at GOSH.
Watch Tamsin Greig talk you through our top fundraising tips below.
More fundraising guides
- Guide: How to organise a fun day (1.39 MB)
- Guide: How to organise a bucket collection (1007.62 KB)
- Guide: How to organise a ball or dinner (1.02 MB)
- Guide: How to organise a raffle or auction (933.72 KB) - Holding a raffle or auction at your event is a great way of generating funds with minimal costs. However, as raffles fall under strict laws relating to all lotteries, there are some cases where a license from your local council may be required. Make sure your raffle is legal and as successful as possible by taking a moment to read our guidelines.
Pay in your fundraising money
Use our sponsorship form to collect donations for your fundraising event.
You can also collect donations online by creating your own JustGiving page. Once you've set it up, make the page your own and then share the link with friends, family and anyone taking part. People will be able to donate directly and the money will find its way to us without you doing a thing. Check out our Promote your Fundraising page to see how you can make the most of livestreaming and connecting a Strava account to your JustGiving page, too.
After you've finished your fundraising, you can use our paying in form to send us the money you have raised.
Stay safe while fundraising
The health and safety of all our supporters is a priority. Find out more in our fundraising guidelines and please make sure that all fundraising activity is adhering to any governmental guidelines, including those to protect against COVID-19.
The fundraising team are on hand to help make your fundraising a success. Call the team on 020 3841 3131 or email email@example.com.
We are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm. If you're calling at any other time, just leave a message and we'll call you back.