We face an incredible task – to raise about £100 million every year to support Great Ormond Street Hospital to remain at the forefront of paediatric medicine.
We would like to thank all of our supporters who give generously to us throughout the year – your donations are critical to the work we do for sick children and their families.
Donations from supporters
Regular monthly gifts and single donations
- we accept donations online – sign up to a regular gift or make a one-off donation
- we sometimes contact our supporters through telephone fundraising
- our fundraisers may sometimes knock on your door
- we often write to supporters to ask for a donation
- we sometimes meet our supporters through private site fundraising
Other ways you can donate
Fundraising appeals and events
Throughout the year, we run fundraising campaigns and appeals and host special events to raise money.
From charity of the year partnerships, sponsorship packages, employee fundraising and cause-related marketing – we work with a wide range of companies across the UK.
The hospital has a proud history of support from major donors, and the charity has created exciting recognition opportunities for our most generous benefactors including invitations to become part of Friends of Adeona.
We're always keen to hear from those who could support us, and from ambassadors who are willing to advocate the needs of the hospital on our behalf.
Read our fundraising regulator promise.