Door-to-door fundraising is an important and highly effective part of our fundraising programme.
It enables fundraisers to engage with members of the public to raise awareness of the work we do, as well as find new supporters, whose regular donations have been so important in supporting the hospital’s life-changing work. We are thrilled to be working in local communities to raise vital funds for the hospital, to make a difference to the lives of seriously ill children from across the UK.
As part of our face-to-face fundraising offering, we also offer the GOSH Charity Weekly Lottery.
See the below PDF for a list of where we're currently fundraising:
GOSH D2D Monthly plan (November 4) (.pdf) (1.5 MB)
The health and safety of our supporters and fundraisers is our top priority. We follow all Government and sector guidance to make sure our door-to-door fundraising activity is as safe as possible.
We have taken the following steps, and all our activity is continuously monitored so that we are able to adapt or cease activity if necessary:
- All fundraisers will be socially distanced wherever possible
- Where possible, contactless sign ups will be offered, using QR codes, email or via SMS
- To help minimise contact, supporters have the option to take printed materials upon sign up
- All fundraisers will have focused training on how to conduct activity safely and will be carrying hand sanitiser
- All fundraisers will be carrying face coverings and will wear them upon request
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Supporter Care team on 020 3841 3131 or email email@example.com
Archived list of last month's fundraising locations:
GOSH D2D Monthly plan - October 6 (.pdf) (1.3 MB)