Door-to-door fundraising is an important and highly effective part of our fundraising programme.
It enables fundraisers to engage with members of the public to raise awareness of the work we do, as well as find new supporters, whose regular donations have been vital in supporting the hospital’s life-changing work. We are thrilled to be working in local communities to raise vital funds for the hospital, to make a difference to the lives of seriously ill children from across the UK.
We have also launched a new product as part of our face-to-face fundraising offering; the GOSH Charity Weekly Lottery.
The health and safety of our supporters and fundraisers is our top priority, and throughout the pandemic we have followed all Covid-19 guidance set by the Government, to make sure our door-to-door fundraising activity is as safe as possible.
We have taken the following steps to ensure our fundraising activity is being conducted as safely as possible and will continue to monitor the situation, adapting or stopping activity if necessary:
- All fundraisers will be socially distanced wherever possible
- Where possible, contactless sign ups will be offered, using QR codes, email or via SMS
- To help minimise contact, supporters have the option to take printed materials upon sign up
- All fundraisers will complete daily health checks before engaging in any fundraising activity
- All fundraisers will have focused training on how to conduct activity safely and will be carrying hand sanitiser
- All fundraisers will be carrying face coverings and will wear them upon request and where social distancing isn’t possible
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in contact with our Supporter Care team on 020 3841 3131 or email email@example.com
See the below PDF for a list of where we're currently fundraising:
GOSH Monthly Plan - September (.pdf) (1.2 MB)
GOSH Monthly Plan - October (.pdf) (933.2 KB)