Private Site Fundraising
Private site fundraising is a very important and highly effective part of our fundraising programme. It enables fundraisers to engage with members of the public to raise awareness of the work we do, as well as find new supporters, whose regular donations are so important in supporting the hospital’s life-changing work. We are thrilled to be working in local communities to raise vital funds for the hospital, to make a difference to the lives of seriously ill children from across the UK.
As part of our face-to-face fundraising offering, we also offer the GOSH Charity Weekly Lottery.
The health and safety of our supporters and fundraisers is our top priority. We follow all Government and sector guidance to make sure our face-to-face fundraising activity is as safe as possible.
We have taken the following steps to ensure our fundraising activity is being conducted as safely as possible. All of our activity is continuously monitored, so we are ready to adapt or cease activity if necessary:
- All fundraisers will be socially distanced wherever possible
- Where possible, contactless sign ups will be offered, using QR codes, email, or via SMS
- To help minimise contact, supporters have the option to take printed materials upon sign up
- All fundraisers will have focused training on how to conduct activity safely and will have hand sanitiser available on their stand
- All fundraisers will be carrying face coverings and will wear them upon request
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Supporter Care team on 020 3841 3131 or email email@example.com